Monday, April 25, 2011

Rain !?!?!

Received a little under 2 inches last night. Rained for 9 hours straight. Have still not started planting and will be delayed at least another week now. Soil is still cold and saturated to the point you can squeeze liquid out of a handful....not good.

This is a picture of the creek behind my house. It is fed 100% from tile and surface water, so when it swells like this....it means the soil profile is full.

On the plus side......night crawlers were active this morning, and I was able to grab over 50 and store them for fishing.....I wonder when I will find time to do that? hmmmmm oh ya now!



I recorded a video yesterday, but don't really want to upload it based on its depressing how nice it was yesterday compared to today.

No comments:

Post a Comment